Firstly I would like to thanks for Visiting our Site. We Nepali society is passing through a very critical situation. While looking the development process in Nepal, Nepal is slowly trying to change its face…
Nepali society is passing through a very critical situation. While looking the development process in Nepal, Nepal is slowly trying to change its face from the old tyranny ruling system to modern society. However, out of many problems in Nepal, lack of productive resources, youths and skillful women for the remote development is one and increasing population in urban areas is another problem. But still it’s hard to find the actual problem in Nepal behind the development process in remote areas.
- To develop awareness
- To bring positive effect on environmental protection and community health by the media of public participation.
- To provide health service and teaching
- To help in improving the life standard of handicapped, orphan and risky work involving children by building capacity in educational, physical, mental and health
- To develop the environment of coordination and cooperation with other organizations for the human and social development
- To organize stakeholders to ensure their rights etc.
- Establishing a society without poverty and improving the quality of life of the poor and excluded people so that they can live a dignified life.
- Empowering poor people and eradicating poverty and establishing injustice.
- Create an environment for poor and excluded people to exercise their Rights
How Can I Make A Donation?
Bank A/c Details
Bank Name : Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd.
Beneficiary Name : Society for Environment Education Development
A/c No. : 01-0327328-01 | Swift Code : SCBLNPKA
How Can I Volunteer My Time?
Yes you can join us and Volunteer.
Where our Offices Located?
We are located at Tulsipur-6, Gumraha Chowk, Dang.
Phone Number: +977-082-520969/522039
Why to Help Us ?
These are the some problems and reason soo that you are expecting help from You.
- Poor participation of parents and guardians
- Inadequate plan, policy and support from the Government.
- Uncertain strategy for sustainable programs
- Uncertain source of income for organizational activities
- Operating activities are contractual and time bound